Ferris Coffee & Nut has been around a long time, but it wasn’t until recently that they began serving up food and beverages on a large scale in a cafe setting.
There are now two locations where you can grab a great cup of coffee (with house-made almond/cashew milk) and light vegan bites. At the West Side location, each day items are made fresh and ready and waiting for you as all of Ferris’ food comes in easy to-go items that include:
- Overnight Oats – Made with the house-made almond/cashew milk and bananas. Delicious and healthy!
- Chia-Cacao cup – Healthy chia and dates that tastes sinfully good! Comes with a nice serving of mix-ins including nuts and dried cherries.
- Veggies and dip
- Chickpea salad sandwich – their own products such as pepitas, cranberries and pecans.
- Avocado toast – One of the fastest growing food trends across the globe, this version is worth your time! Uses Cultured Love‘s “Root for Ginger” kimchi, and a curry cashew crumble, this is a great dish for just $5.
- Fresh pastries from our friends at Rise Grand Rapids.
The west side location also includes a little shop where you can buy bags of their coffee and nuts, gift baskets, and almond, cashew, and peanut butters!
Ferris has another coffee house located downtown at 40 Pearl St NW.